Plenary sessions for EPRV III will be streamed live via Zoom. Instructions for joining the meeting via Zoom are provided below.
All remote participants will be automatically muted on Zoom. To ask questions of the speakers, please use the Chat feature. Someone in attendance at the conference will be monitoring the stream for questions and issues and can raise your questions during the Q&A session.
Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter at @eprv2017 for live updates during the meeting!
Instructions for Those New to Zoom
1) Click on the following link at any time after 8:30 am Eastern on Monday, August 14: https://psu.zoom.us/j/776701400?pwd=nMDB3eQrjZU (pw: EPRV3)
2) You will be asked to download and install Zoom; please do so, and allow “zoom.us” to access your computer video/audio.
3) The Zoom meeting should start automatically after this install is complete; if not, click again on the above link.
4) Click “Join Audio Conference by Computer”.
5) You will see the speaker’s slides along with a column of tiny windows which show everyone else who is remotely participating. To focus on the video of the speaker only, click the second icon from the left at the very top of this column of windows (the hover-over text reads “show small active speaker video”). For a larger window showing video of the person who is speaking, click the fourth icon from the left (“show large active speaker video”). To have the video and the slides switch places (i.e. to get an even better view of the speaker), click the icon on the right (“swap shared screen with video”). Click again to return to the slides. You can move these video windows around your screen.
6) Lower left: you can mute/unmute yourself and start/stop your video. Please keep yourself muted; to ask a question, see #8.
7) Upper right: click expanding arrows icon to enter full screen.
8) To ask a question of the speaker, click “Chat” and type your question either to “Everybody” or “Host”. Someone will be monitoring Zoom at all times, and can ask your question for you if there’s time.
9) If you have any issues with Zoom audio/video, type a private chat message to the host.
10) If you have any issues connecting to Zoom, try an ethernet connection. Other platforms through which you can access the discussion are listed below.
Meeting Connection Details
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://psu.zoom.us/j/776701400?pwd=nMDB3eQrjZU
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,776701400# or +16465588656,776701400#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 776 701 400
International numbers available: https://psu.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=6qsrPqn5j_V1Qvbx4mJSMXJTW00qMahg
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
126.96.36.199 (US West)
188.8.131.52 (US East)
184.108.40.206 (Hong Kong)
Meeting ID: 776 701 400